Back »

The Netherlands – Evolution signs deal to supply Nederlandse Loterij

Posted by


Evolution Gaming has signed an agreement with gaming giant Nederlandse Loterij, operator of the Dutch Lottery and numerous other gaming brands.

The partnership yet again highlights Evolution’s strategy to be provide the best solutions in all regulated markets and further cements their position as market leaders in the fastest growing vertical in gaming.

Nederlandse Loterij has been formed in April 2016 through the merger of de Nederlandse Loterij and De Lotto. Nederlandse Loterij offers seven well-known games of chance in the Netherlands, including brands like Staatsloterij, Lotto, Toto, Eurojackpot, Miljoenenspel, Lucky Day and Krasloten. Its mission is to invest in a happier and healthier society by donating a large sum, 37 per cent, of its revenues to national sport and charity organizations. The remaining 63 per cent is donated to the Dutch national treasury.

Bas van de Bunt, Director Online & Business development, said: “We wanted to work with a market-leading provider with a proven track record of delivering first-to-market advantage in re-regulated jurisdictions. Evolution has achieved this a number of times for major licensees in new markets across Europe.”

Evolution Group CEO Martin Carlesund commented: “We are delighted to be working with the largest gaming operator in the Netherlands with huge reach across the country — and an organisation committed to contributing to a happy and healthy Dutch society. We are confident that we will further enhance the wide range of games on offer for safe and responsible play. Signing a client of this caliber is yet another major accomplishment for Evolution but also for the iGaming industry as such.”

Comments are closed.

Related Stories


Georgia – Evolution to create Tbilisi Live Dealer studio

Evolution Gaming has announced that it is to create a third major central Live Casino studio, this time in Tbilisi, Georgia. Evolution currently opera...
Read More

Romania – Evolution to deliver bespoke Dual Play Roulette to Grand Casino Bucharest

Evolution Gaming will install a bespoke Dual Play Roulette at the Grand Casino Bucharest. The Evolution Dual Play Roulette table, which brings togethe...
Read More